|Size (L x W x H)||37 cm x 21 cm x 26 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
1. Lightweight and Portable: Weighing only 770g(without grip and reflector), while being impressively compact and comfortable to use, ML60 is convenient to handle, carry and store. It brings together portability and power. it is all in size but no compromise on output.
2. Accurate Color Rendition, 8 FX Effects: With a high CRI of 96+ and TLCI of 97+, ML60 delivers vibrant natural light and reproduces accurate colors. Features 8 preset light FX, you can simulate the effects of lightning, flash, conference, paparazzi, TV, and broken to achieve creative shooting.
3. Compatibility with Godox Mount Modifiers: ML60 is compatible with all Godox mount modifiers for various lighting possibilities. When using a Godox S2 bracket(Optional), you will get access to Bowens mount accessories, opening up more creative opportunities.
4. Dual Power Solution, Stay in Control: The ML60 can be powered by an AC adapter or two NP-F970 batteries(sold separately), it is optimal for use in the studio or on location. The user-friendly interface allows for easy onboard control. You can also adjust the light with an RC-A6 remote control, within 16 groups, 32 channels, and 99 IDs.
5. Keep it Silent Anytime: The ultra-quiet fan allows ML60 to keep at a negligible noise while working. It is perfect for sound-sensitive environments as you can turn on the silent mode to eliminate the noise during use
Adapter: output 16.8V 4.2A
Group: 16( A,B,C,D,E,F, 0-9)
Color Temperature: 5600k+-200k
Dimming range: 0%-100%
Brightness approx.: 69000 at 0.5m(100% Brightness(Lux) with included reflector)
Operation temperature: -10 to 40 degree
Weight: 770g(without grip and refelctor)
Size: 145*88*88mm(without grip and reflector)
1 x Godox ML-60 LED Light
1 x Grip
1 x Battery Box BC60
1 x Adapter
1 x Adapter Holder
1 x Reflector
1 x 5M AC Power Cable
1 x 1.5M DC Power Cable
1 x 0.2M DC Power Cable
1 x Clip
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Instruction Manual